For the past two years Paul Jaeb has been a featured speaker at the NAIC E-Reg conference in Kansas City. Paul is recognized as an expert in regulatory background investigations, as such he is a sought after speaker and lecturer. Paul addressed both regulators and industry on how Biographical Affidavits are properly processed. Heartland began conducting Biographical Affidavit verifications upon their adoption through the UCAA and has completed thousands since its inception.
The mission of the NAIC is to assist state insurance regulators, individually and collectively, in serving the public interest and achieving the following fundamental insurance regulatory goals in a responsive, efficient and cost effective manner, consistent with the wishes of its members:
- Protect the public interest;
- Promote competitive markets;
- Facilitate the fair and equitable treatment of insurance consumers;
- Promote the reliability, solvency and financial solidity of insurance institutions;
- and Support and improve state regulation of insurance.